To celebrate the fifth anniversary of our annual feature, we add more people to the list and look back on some of the favorite holiday traditions, songs, gifts and memories of prominent people in harness racing.
by Dave Briggs
In the fifth anniversary of our ongoing holiday tradition, Harness Racing Update adds six new people to our list and is republishing previous responses to our poll asking some of harness racing’s biggest names the following four holiday questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
2. What is your favorite holiday song?
3. What is your favorite holiday memory from your childhood?
4. What is the best gift you have ever received?
Jim Campbell (2020)
1. My wife (Duke) and our son (James) go to Mass Christmas Eve. Then go home and Duke makes a fish dinner. James gets to open one present. Christmas Day we open the rest of our gifts and Bentley (our yellow…